Finish Your Woodwork Like a Pro!
Our 8mm Shank Flattening Router Bit is perfectly designed to resurface or plane the top surface of the spoilboard! It’s built with 4 wings to make a fast and clean cut on your wood material. great for projects of all levels.
The cutting edges on these router bits are precision-machined. suitable for many types of wood surface. It provides precise cuts without burning or ripping. keeping your work looking professional!
- Precise cutting – Shank router bits designed for spoilboard surfacing. giving you clean and fast cuts on any project material.
- Premium material – Made of microcrystalline carbide inserts and solid hardened steel body for superior wear resistance and sharp edges.
- Superior performance – Reduces debris and burrs. and has an anti-backlash design. High-precision grinding technology. stable and efficient.
- Multifunctional – 4 blades for clean cutting. clears the surface of your spoilboard. creates a base surface that is perpendicular to the router motor. trimming and slotting.
- Widely Applicable – Suitable for cutting solid wood. particle board. plywood. MDF. and different wood composites
- Universal fit – Suitable for CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers. wood engraving machines. trimming machines.
- Material: Cemented Carbide
- Size: 8mm (shank diameter approx.)
- 1 x 8mm Shank Flattening Router Bit