FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Releasefishsafely. quickly. and easily without ever handling them. The best way to assure reducedfishmortality. Removing a hook out from the fish is a bit risky. This is exactly what’s thisFish Hook Remover is designed for ! No injuries. no pain. And you can operate it by one hand only while holding your rod in the other hand.
ThisNewly DesignedFish Hook Removerhas a rounded edge pin to ensure that it doesn’t hurt your catch or your fishing line while you are trying to remove the hook.
- The fishing hook remover keeps your fingers safe from any kind of hook injury. and from sharp teeth.
- Unhook the fish fast. easy and in a safe way.
- Reduces the pain and harm for the fish.
- Easily remove hooks that were swallowed deeply by the fish.
- It is light-weight and will be easy to attach to your fishing vest so it won’t drop by mistake.
- Works in saltwater and freshwater.
- Single Hand Operation:The ergonomic plastic handle can fit your palm perfectly.Great for single hand use.
- Remove Hooks Swallowed Deeply:Getting those trouble some hooks out. such as gut hook.
- More Protection:Don’t worry about those fish with sharp teeth. such as trout and snapper etc. the hook remover will keep your fingers away from hooks.
- Less Harm:Remove most of hooks even the deep embedded hooks with less harm to the fish that allows angler to release fish to water.
- Anodized Aluminum:Anodized Aluminum has good corrosion resistance to salt water. the ergonomics plastic handle provides comfortable and natural grip.
Package Includes:1 xEasy Fish Hook Remover
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world. and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad90-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience forANYreason. we will doWHATEVERit takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task. so we want you to realize that there is an absoluteZEROrisks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it. no hard feelings we’ll make it right.