Perfect Woodworking Savior Is Here!
Half Round Router Bit or more commonly known as bullnose router bit produces a fully rounded edge on dimensional lumber or creates an attractive half-round profile on furniture and moldings with this bit. Half Round Router Bitsare ideal for cutting half-round profiles along an edge with just one pass.
They save time and produce clean cuts when finishing stair treads. window trim. shelves. and more.Half-roundrouter bit radius sizes include: 1/8″r. 3/16″r. 1/4″r. 5/16″r. 3/8″r. Bead sizes are 1/4″. 3/8″. 1/2″. 5/8″. 3/4″ respectively. Half-round router bits can also make dowels in the following sizes: 1/4″. 3/8″. 1/2″. 5/8″. and 3/4″. Router bits come with two flute carbide cutters and 1/2″ shanks.
- High Quality–Premium quality of C3 micro-grain carbide cutters with build-up and heat resistance.include Tefloncoating and induction brazed for maximum strength.
- Unique Design- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti-kickback design. The cutters allow you to slice smoothly into stock producing cleanand splinter-free. The bearingof the router is totally enclosed and
- Durable-It is durable and reusable as it is not easy to break. resistant to water. does not rust.and made of high-quality stainless steel.
- Widely Application-Using for hand making a drawer or other woodworking. Suitable to use on woods. MDF. particleboard.plywood compact panel and
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Size:Shank diameter 1/2″
- 1 X Router Bit (Single or 5 in 1 Set)