- Loose tenon joinery fixture has a powerful precision drilling function. so that the fit between the mortise and tenon is accurate enough. and it is widely used in furniture design and woodwork.
- It also offers the ability to align the mortise at an angle to the stock. which is often required in chair and other furniture joints.
- Make Mortises Of Various Sizes
- Uses one template and different combinations of template guide bushings and router bits to make the 7 different standard mortises for loose tenons. 4 mm. 5 mm. 6 mm. 8 mm. 10 mm. 12 mm and 14 mm.
- Suitable For Cutting At Any Angle
- The template can be rotatedin the sliding base to cut the mortise at any angle relative to your stock. This feature opens up design opportunities in chair and stool construction. as well as louvered doors and screens.
- EASY TO USE
- Step 1: Put the right router bit and guide bushing combination in your plunge router.
- Step 2: Align the index marks in the template with the centerlines of your mortise and rout away. You have infinite control of the depth of your mortise(within the limits of your router bit).
- Step 3: For the decorative look of exposed tenons. just set your depth of cut to rout completely through your material.
- Save More Money
- Offering precisely milled tenon stock in multiple species of wood specifically shaped for exposed joinery and in lengthsso as tosave you money.
- Precise And ccurate Match
- Our tenons are carefully processed to perfectly match blind seams and exposed joints. Index pins centered on the mortise template make it simple to keep the ends of joining pieces matched up perfectly.
- High Quality Matetial
- Our productis machined from stainless steel andpvc for a lifetime of reliable. rust-free performance.
- Due to manual measurements. please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects. the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.