Sew Leather Applique Without Puckering!
Sew leather applique without slipping or puckeringusing thisLeather Roller Presser Foot-the wheel-like presser foot for easysewing of leather and other decorationon fabric.
Givesyou more controland less friction between the foot and the feed. This type of foot prevents the stretchy and knitted fabric from puckering or slipping. Perfect for sewing fashionable accentson blouses and dresses.make bordersfor curtains. or evenput valanceto bedspreads or skirts.
Accentuate your precious creation using this roller foot – For a wrinkle-free way of sewing leather appliques!
- EFFICIENT PRESSER FOOT– Greatly help in accomplishing many professional sewing jobs for a more productivework environment.
- WIDE RANGE OF USAGE– It allows easy sewing of appliques on leathers. denim. vinyl. fur. suede. synthetic fabrics. laminated fabrics. foam. rubber. plastic. nylon. and more!
- UNIVERSALLY FIT– PerfectlyfitsMOST sewing machines.This is applicable for use inSINGER. JUKI. CONSEW. ECONOSEW. ARTISAN. MITSUBISHI. TAIKO. and JANOME sewing machine to name a few.
- HIGH-QUALITY BUILT– Made ofhigh-quality metalthat is environmentally friendly and with a high degree of durability and strength.
- EASY TO USE-Lightweight. easy to store. and carry.Theinstallation process is very simpleas well. This is a necessary part of an industrial sewing machine.
HOW TO USE:
- Attach Leather Roller Presser Foot to the machine; adjust the needle position to the far left to sit next to the wheel of the foot.
- Place the trim on the right side of the fabric edge. aligning the flange of the trim with the raw edge of the fabric. Stitch the trim to the fabric. sewing next to the trim.
- Place the second piece of fabric right side down. aligning the raw edges of both fabrics. Using the same settings as above. stitch through all layers. on top of the first stitching.
- Press. fold. and roll fabrics for smooth feeding.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x Leather Roller Presser Foot