Crisp, clean edges from your saws and planers make your joinery come together professionally
There are plenty of other tools that can be used for this purpose, easier, and more precise. The Corner Planes makes quick work of edge relief without changing bits in your router or plugging in anything.
Chamfer plane, a device used for knocking down sharp corners and creating a chamfer or radiused profile. Flat for cutting a 45° chamfer, and 1/8″, 3/16″, and 1/4″ radius profiles.
– Suitable for trimming and chamfering all kinds of wood.
– The cutting depth can be adjusted according to the working requirements.
– Equipped with horizontal and vertical bubbles for easy observation and leveling.
– Comfortable to hold and easy to operate. Small, portable, and easy to operate, the heart is more intimate, planing smooth level.
– Thickened aluminum material, good pressure resistance, hard and firm.
– High strength blade carbon steel blade sharp without mercy.
– Easy to disassemble and assemble, simple combination and easy to install.
(L x W x H)
16 × 5 × 2cm
New Woodworking Edge Corner Plane × 1