An Easy Way To Repair Your Wires!
By usingQuick Wire Connectors Kit you can easily repair your broken wires in professionals way. Special design with good quality.
- UpgradeofWiring: T-tap wire connectors replace the traditional way of wiring. abandoning the cutting. stripping and soldering. Mid span wiretapping has never been easier before and T tap wire connectors can be used repetitively.
- No Need To Strip Wire:It will be much safer for the beginners and much easier than the old way and. all you need just a crimp
- Easy identification:Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identify the right size of the connector for every application.
- Perfectly Fitting Male Quick Disconnects: Nylon male disconnects have been designed to lock tightly on the T Tap connectors to prevent sliding out
- Widely Use:Whether you are working on your boat. vehicle. home or scientific project. our T-tap terminal connectors will ensure everything bond correctly
- Premium Copper tin plating:Copper tin plating provides increased current flow. and ensures less voltage drop. preventing wiring failures and reducing equipment downtime.
- Durability: Each terminal features a thick tinned copper contact that resist corrosion to hold the wire tight when crimped. Thicker tinned copper contacts will not bend even when tapping into thicker wires
- Eliminate Safety Hazard:T-tap wire connector is a component of copper which conducts electricity well. It’s thick tinned to prevent corrosion and resists as high temperature as 221℉. It’s also made of flame-retardant material to ensure security.
- Easy to Use: Self-stripping electrical tap connector is suitable to electrically tap into a wire in mid-span without cutting or stripping the wire. connector then mates with a male tab. making a reusable quick-connect wiring termination.
- Maximum Operating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 221 Degree Fahrenheit
- Maximum Recommended Voltage Rating: 600 V
- Material: Nylon. Copper tin plating
- 1xQuick Wire Connectors Kit (60/120/240 PCs)