No More Struggling With The Arrangement Of Wires Between Your Walls And Enclosed Spaces!
Lose wires behind walls or under the floor and can’t figure out where it is? The Wiremag Puller, a magnetic wire pulling system allows you to effortlessly pull the cable through walls, floors, and ceilings even ceiling voids by yourself. No more struggling with the arrangement of wire between walls and enclosed spaces. The Wiremag Puller is a useful and desirable tool to help you speed everything up! Making sure cables have a clear path to run through while knowing exactly where it is!
- The strength of the magnet makes sure Wiremag Puller can easily run wires under floorboards, steel-framed walls, under the carpet, etc.
- Two shapes of magnets can pass through the holes of different sizes.
- A desirable tool that quickens everything up with cable running.
- Not disruptive to the walls in finished properties, allows you to do the job as neatly as possible.
- The swivel leader eyelet lets you connect accessories like a pulling grip. It securely connects to most wires and mesh wire pulling grips.
- The non-marring leader navigates around obstructions up to 20 feet.
- Eliminate damage to walls and numerous trips in and out of attics while on the job.
- Strong magnet that clears a path and pulls your cables through.
- Helps make installations in small spaces easier.
HOW TO USE:
- Step 1. Uncoil the cord from the spool, place the bait magnet (with a cord attached) through the place you need;
- Step 2. Secure the cable (up to 10mm) to the eyelet attachment;
- Step 3. Connect it with scout magnet together. Using the thumb grip, pull the cord through the wall;
- Step 4. Pull the cable through the void with ease.
- Material: Nylon
- Cable Length: 20ft
- 1 x Wiremag Puller